Hello Everybody! So transfers are happening this week. After almost 9 months I am leaving Palmdale. I am going a whopping 15 minutes away to Lancaster (even more into the desert. I will be serving in the Juniper Ward. It is a bilingual ward with English and American Sign Language. So I will be learning ASL... We'll see how that goes (:
We had a pretty good week. We had this couple come to church. They were interested and looked up the church online and found out where they were to meet and at what time and just showed up! I hope that they see that this is where the truth is. It just showed me that sometimes God leads the missionaries to his children to teach the truth, but other times he just leads his children to the truth.
We'll I'm sure I will have more to update you on next week, being in a new area and all. I hope everyone has a great week.
Isaiah 41:13- For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.
Love, Sister Heidi Jayne Starr*
Here's my new address: Sister Heidi Jayne Starr
44030 25th St. W Apt #7
Lancaster, CA 93536
Lancaster, CA 93536
No comments:
Post a Comment