I entered the Missionary Training Center six months ago today. Amazing!
Yes we had snow. AGAIN! What is this? What... IS... THIS?? Pull it together SoCal. It was a wonderful week though. I love it here. A mission is bomb. You should totally consider it.
Highlights:
* We were teaching an investigator and her less-active husband about eternal families.
She says: "What if you don't want to be with ALL of your family forever?"
He says: "Well, hopefully they don't make it!..." Amen. (Just kidding fam. I love y'all)
* You know you've been immersed in the scriptures when you refer to the group of people you are teaching as "ye" instead of "you" ... luckily they were members and we had a good chuckle.
* Shannon's Baptism. What a beautiful day. It has been a long but wonderful journey with her. She rocks.
This is probably Sister Larsen's and my last week together ): It has been a fun 4 transfers. I have learned SO much from her. I am so blessed to have the best companion in the mission.
Have a blessed week! Love, Sister *
Yes we had snow. AGAIN! What is this? What... IS... THIS?? Pull it together SoCal. It was a wonderful week though. I love it here. A mission is bomb. You should totally consider it.
Highlights:
* We were teaching an investigator and her less-active husband about eternal families.
She says: "What if you don't want to be with ALL of your family forever?"
He says: "Well, hopefully they don't make it!..." Amen. (Just kidding fam. I love y'all)
* You know you've been immersed in the scriptures when you refer to the group of people you are teaching as "ye" instead of "you" ... luckily they were members and we had a good chuckle.
* Shannon's Baptism. What a beautiful day. It has been a long but wonderful journey with her. She rocks.
This is probably Sister Larsen's and my last week together ): It has been a fun 4 transfers. I have learned SO much from her. I am so blessed to have the best companion in the mission.
Have a blessed week! Love, Sister *

No comments:
Post a Comment