From 11/14/11 Email to Family
I am getting transferred......Here are the details:
I am finally leaving the desert and going to Stevenson Ranch. It is in Valencia (Santa Clarita area.... valleyish).
ON BIKE
With Sis ROBB! Again!
| Sister Starr & Sister Robb |
I am sooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is, I guess, the hilliest area in the mission! SO, it is going to kick our butts. Literally. I am excited to learn how to ride a bike. Sister Robb and I are going to tear it up!
We are both SOOO pumped. We work SO well together and get along so well. IT will be so crazy hard. The elders were saying that the hills are psycho and hard but that we can maybe do it - haha. I really don't have much to say because I have no idea what to expect. I know it will be really uncomfortable (which is what I need). We will really need to depend on people for rides and things. It will be crazy. I will keep you posted. Pray for me! I'm glad I get to spend Christmas and Thanksgiving with Sister Robb!
It was great to train. Sister J and I have both grown a LOOOT. I am really pumped about everything that is coming. I know I really need to rely on the Lord though.
| Sister Starr and Sister J. |
My new address is:
Sister Heidi Starr
25343 Silver Aspen Way Apt 921
Valencia, CA 91381
No comments:
Post a Comment