Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy 2012.....

Highlights from the week:
-We had two baptisms this week! When Sister Robb and I first got into this area it was pretty dead. We have fasted and prayed a lot to find those who are ready to hear the wonderful message of the Gospel. Our goal was to have "faith to work miracles". On our goal board we had a little square that represented this goal. Each week after trying our best to be diligent we would color in a little bit more of the square. After our two baptisms this week the square was completely filled in. We knew that after doing our part, Heavenly Father had done his part and we had faith to work miracles!
-While at a dinner appointment the little boy snuck upstairs and come running down during dessert with only his underwear on! Plus another pair on his head! hahaha.
-Being called a nun
-Less than 1 month till I come home...
I am in COMPLETE denial about that ^. I have uber mixed feelings. I hope I have changed for the better and helped others to do so too. I know that I have learned sooo much that I can hardly hold it all in. This was definitely the best decision I have made in my life so far. It has quickened me spiritually in ways that would never have happened had I not gone. My priorities have changed for sure.
-Love, Sister Heidi Jayne Starr*

No comments:

Post a Comment