Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Last Week of June


Highlights from the week:

*striking up a convo with someone at the laundromat because of his Texas Rangers shirt.
*Giving service for a member by painting faces for her company at a park- soo fun.
*Walking out of my room and seeing that Sister Robb and I were both wearing Black and White dresses... We kept it.
*Being asked if we are allowed to wear paints. "uhhh yeah girl. As soon as I get home I put on my sweatpants!"

I love my new ward and especially learning sign language. We have an interpreter for every meeting at church. I am learning slowly, but It is easier than Spanish in some ways. Yet I still mix up the two, it's weird. I hope everyone is doing great wherever they are.

My mom send me this scripture this week. She is so great.
"That no man put a stumbling block or an occasion to fall in his brother's way...Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace and things wherewith one may edify another."
Romans 14:13,19

Love, Sister Heidi Jayne Starr*

1 comment: