Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Staying and Leaving ...........

   
I am staying in Palmdale but leaving the Princess House.  Aqua Dulce was whitewashed and Sister Larsen and I are staying together in Ana Verde.  We are moving to an apartment.  Here is my new mailing address:

                           Sister Heidi Starr
                           39129 10th ST W #24
                           Palmdale, CA 93551

         I cannot believe how many blessings the Lord is sending us.  He is definitely gathering his children.  His is expecting so much of us which is very humbling.  We set another baptismal date today.  That give us a total of 11 in Ana Verde.   11 Baptisms in one transfer.    Goodness, the Lord must trust us soooo much.  I hope he is sure about this :)   We just have to be sure and follow up! Going on a  mission is so cool.  It is crazy how just a few weeks ago I wanted to be transferred and now I want to stay for those 11 baptism dates.  Palmdale California - Am I really on a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints? - - - Reality Check.  Yes you are!  I did a lot of work to get here.  Interviews, shopping, tons of studying, goodness, and now here I am.  Now I wish I could truly forget myself and focus on others.
         I had Bronchitis and a Sinus Infection last week and then this week I got the worst flu of my life.  I did not eat for 3 days.  Yesterday - Monday 12/13 - I had to go to the doctor to get a shot to keep anything down - it was terrible!   Sister Larsen was a great nurse. She had to pick out my clothes and dress me I was so sick. I don't think I've ever been that sick in my life. She said my face was so grey and white she was scared.  I feel like I conquered death!     
         Have the best week everyone~!     Sister Starr


Me and Sister L
We Are
 The Princess House Sisters
Flying Starr

No comments:

Post a Comment